Breast Cancer has affected you or someone you know in a some sort of way. We're about to flood the park Pink in support of those fighting and those whose fight is already complete. We encourage you to come out, bring someone, and heat workout in the name of Step, good health, and Breast Cancer.
Xtreme Hip Hop is a fitness program that takes the old school concept of step aerobics and combines it with high cardio, a variety of music, and your own personal swag to give you a fresh workout design that is sure to be lots of fun!
Step begins promptly at 3:00 p.m.
Who can participate?
- Xtreme Hip Hop is designed for various ages and skill sets. Everyone can step at their own pace. This event will be basic step, however if you are advanced, feel free to Show Out as you see fit!
BYOB: Bring Your Own Step Board; You are always encouraged to bring your own board, however there will be a limited number of boards available.
What you need:
- Step Board(or one can be provided. Be sure to register for one above)
- Attire: Athletic Wear
- Good Vybes- That's what Blended VyBes is all about so bring your Show Out attitude and get ready to have a good time in the name of Step!
How to keep in touch with Blended Vybes:
- Download the Band App and search Blended VyBes. Here, you can join our community and be the first to know about all our events and classes.
- Follow us on Instagram; xtremehiphop__blendedvybes and Facebook; Xtreme Hip Hop with Blended VyBes.